Here are some testimonials from participants:
The course was excellent with enthusiastic and well-informed instructors presenting cutting edge and needed information.
- Walter Zachritz, National Park Service
Thanks for all the inspiration, creative tools for looking at the world, and ultimately – hope!
- Katie Lund, Graham Institute for Environmental Sustainability
As a student studying System Dynamics this was a unique opportunity to learn how people, in various ways, are using System Dynamics.
- Rachel Heller, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
A life-enriching experience as well as a skill-enhancing experience. I expect the benefits to last many years.
- Tom Brewer, Climate Strategies
Drew Jones & Sara Schley beautifully combine and speak to the multiple aspects of being human, with the complexities of our world.
- Jessica Zane, author, Beyond Denial: The Emotional Terrain of Climate Change
The unique connection between the System Dynamics & the dialogic ways of relating to others is the necessary & vital connection to be made between personal & global – it is our hope!
- Lynnea Brinkerhoff, Institute For Regenerative Learning
The tool looks promising! Couldn’t the entire world use it?
- Eugene Itua, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
A wonderful combination of the technical tools helpful to understand climate change and the collaborative skills to making change really stick.
I wanted to thank you again for a great workshop with Drew. I felt very fortunate to be part of that experience, with two masters driving the ship. And what a great group you guys attracted in the class. The mix of the personal, "soft" skills (collaboration, personal mastery, engagement styles, etc.) with the technical (mapping, feedback loops, stocks & flows, programming, etc.) was powerful. And it was a great moment when you mapped the loop of your personal story. Thank you!
- John McGah, Interaction Associates
For a taste of my experience please check out my blog on Leaders for a New Climate, The Iceberg Cometh. Let me know what you think.